Recent Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Blog!

Hey guys, as you've probably noticed, I haven't been writing on this blog at all in the last couple months. As much as I loved this blog, I feel that it focuses too much on my personal life. Who really wants to know about my lunch every day and each morning exercise routine?

So I've moved to a self-hosted blog, which shifts focus to recipes, my travels and a few snapshots of my life. It's definitely a step towards a more clean and structured blog, and I'm loving it so far.


Please check out the new The Salty n' Sweet, and I'd love to hear from you!

1 comments:

Liv said...

I want to say before you leave for WP that this site has singlehandedly restored my faith in Blogger. This is the best looking Blogger site I have ever come across, especially in the #FitBlog and #Foodie niches. Did you design this yourself? Everything, from the colors to the design to the arrangement of this site rocks and it looks like you incorporated so many of these changes into your Wordpress. I guess I just wanted to say 1) this site rocks and is a perfect of example of WHAT to do on Blogger and 2) how DID you design this site? It doesn't look as boring or cluttered or "lazy" as many, many other Blogspot sites often do.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...