Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Twenty Years

As strange as it is to say, I’m officially twenty years young today!

Gone are the teenage years, and I can’t wait to make the most of my third decade Smile

P1100527

To celebrate, I made myself some birthday protein pancakes this morning, using this recipe from Fitnessista.

You can substitute any kind of protein powder and any kind of flour you’d like. And definitely join me in adding some festive sprinkles on top!

Today, I’m actually working all day, so I don’t really have a chance to celebrate.

But thankfully, I had an entire day off yesterday to enjoy my birthday.

TheGravityVault

Source

Wesley, being the awesome boyfriend that he is, took me to The Gravity Vault, an amazing gym covered with rock climbing walls.

10-PP1-375

Source

But, I definitely learned that as fun and easy as rock climbing looks, it’s hard work!

Not only did I have to conquer my fear of heights, I had to use all of my [lack of] upper body strength.

This morning, I’m completely sore, and let’s just say it’ll take some practice before I’m comfortable with the sport.

_1000899

After all of that exercise, I was ready for something cool and sweet.

Who needs a birthday cake when there’s frozen yogurt?

_1000908

We hit up Red Mango in Summit, N.J. and left with a full belly of mochi, fresh fruit and sweet fro-yo.

_1000914

It’ll take a while for me to settle into my 20s, but I have a feeling that it’s going to be a blast!

My HipstaPrint 0

5 comments:

Liv said...

happy birthday! (: Enjoy these early years! hehe

Liv said...

Happy Birthday! Those pancakes look AWESOME.

Liv said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Your life is just beginning :)

Liv said...

Happy Birthday, Liv! Can't wait to celebrate with you at HLS!! :)

Liv said...

You're such a youngin :) Happy belated birthday! Your blog is fun!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...