Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wake Up Call

Happy National Running Day!

Not only is today the holiday for my favorite activity, but it’s also the first day of June.

Is it me or is this year flying by way to fast?!

But even though the year seems to be going by quickly, today seems to be moving so slowly.

My 4:30AM wakeup call may have something to do with that…

I just can’t seem to get past this jetlag!

P1100076

When I woke up this morning, I didn’t want to go near anything hot. So hot oats were completely out of the question.

Instead, I used oatmeal as the base of my cereal bowl!

P1100077

On top of the oats, I sprinked some granola, Craisins, almonds and a crumbled oatmeal cookie.

P1100079

With some cold soy milk poured on top, it was the perfect refreshing breakfast to satisfy my growling stomach.

Even though it is National Running Day today, I knew I had to skip out on running. My hips have still been bugging me, so I had to lay off of it for at least one more day.

Instead, I did this kick-butt circuit workout, and ended up sweating like a madwoman.

Afterwards, I did 30 minutes of this online yoga workout.

It was surprisingly hard, and it’s the perfect yoga for strength training.

P1100081

I was already starving by the time I finished my workout, so I cut up a Fuji apple and plopped a tablespoon of almond butter in the middle.

P1100084

Apples and nut butter is definitely one of my favorite snack foods!

A snack by 9AM? Today is going to be a long day…

Have a great Wednesday!

Tell Me About You!

What is your favorite kind of cereal??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...