Recent Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Underage Drinking

Today was all about laziness. As was most of this summer Winking smile

My morning was spent relaxing on the couch, watching some TV and not moving more than it takes to go to the kitchen.

_1040290

But, there wasn’t much food at home, so Wesley and I had to get out and eat at some point, right?

So we headed to Chipotle, and I was so so excited!!

It’d been half a year since I tasted the deliciously marinated, perfectly charred flavor of Chipotle, and I couldn’t wait until the first bite.

Well, all the wait was well worth it because every bite of my chicken salad was rockin’ with flavor.

In the battle of Chipotle vs. Qdoba, I’d have to go with Chipotle every time Smile 

_1040303

Next up, a little trip to the running store…

Do you see that fierce face of concentration? I’m really struggling to find a pair of running shoes that I really like. The lack of funds may be a big part of it…

I left empty-handed and headed to fix my poverty by applying for a potential job. Fingers crossed that it works out!

P1100243

And by the time I was biking home from Wesley’s house, the only thing on my mind was sipping on a cold, bubbly kombucha.

A quick pit stop later, I had one in hand and was loving every sip.

P1100247

Raw food Red heart

I guess this is what an underage person drinks when she wants something cool and refreshing in the summer Smile

And now I’m waiting for midnight to come around, because I’ve got two tickets to the Green Lantern Premiere tonight!!! I hope this is good, but even if it isn’t, I’ll still have Ryan Reynold’s abs to stare at…

Tell Me About You!

Chipotle or Qdoba?

Are you going to watch the Green Lantern??

3 comments:

Liv said...

These are questions I want to know myself! No Chipolte here where I live -is it Mexican?

And the Green Lantern...probably not, but it looks surprisingly good..?

Liv said...

Mmmm a cold Kombucha on a warm day is amazing! I am of age, but prefer that over any alcoholic beverage any day!!

Liv said...

I'd definitely say Chipotle...although I wish there was one closer to where I lived!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...