Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nature’s Butter

For last night’s dinner, I tried to cook a healthy and clean meal that would help my body heal just a little faster.

P1080970


Salmon perfectly fit the bill. This time, I read the label and can say that this fillet came from the seas of Norway!

Did you check out this article on Tilapia farming and its excesses/repercussions?? Perfect timing, after my scare with farmed Pangasius.

I hate to bombard you with NYTimes articles, but nutrition is my guilty pleasure Winking smile

P1080972

The salmon was awesome, and I love the natural buttery-ness of salmon, thanks to the heart-healthy omega-3s Open-mouthed smile

P1080973

With a side of cauliflower and more red cabbage! Cooked simply in the skillet.

P1080969

And some skillet home-fries on the side. Perfect dinner for what my stomach was craving.


Tell Me About You!

What is your favorite kind of fish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...